Thursday, March 12, 2009

Escape.

I need a break.

Aside from my emotional ups and downs, I am engrossed with work right now and I have a lot of things to accomplish. School's almost over for my elementary and high school students so I have to finished their grades, check seatworks and exams, collect projects and whatnot. I am also making the graduation invitations for our school and it is taking a lot of my time. And of course I must still study for my college classes and prepare the lectures for each topic.

Aaaaaaa!!

I just wanna scream right now. I dunno if can still balance my work and personal life. I work at school, I bring my work at home and sometimes at Starbucks too. Sigh.

Oftentimes I think about going on a hiatus. I want to rest my mind, my heart; recharge my braincells and fix myself first. I'm having trouble focusing on my job... and if I can't stand it anymore, I cry.

It has been almost 10 months since I started working and it is slowly squeezing all my remaining engery out of my body. I really want to take a break first but I'm getting emotional when I think about leaving my students even just for a while. I want to teach and I love what I do. I just have to organize things and my life better.

I want to start my life once again. I'm tired and sick of this shit that is happening to me right now.

(-_o)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

hugs.
that's all.
this is good.
if your new life welcomes people once again, i might still be falling in line for the same post.
love ya!