Monday, March 23, 2009

The Sign.

Last Friday, I kinda felt a little sad but it was not some major episode again.. It just made me think for a while.

I prayed and asked God for a sign about something... That something is between Him and me only. I said that if I see a butterfly the next day, I will stop this restlessness and paranoia at once. (Sorry I can't think of any other thing. lol)

The following day, I waited for the sign but it doesn't seem to appear. I was very tired and sleepy from all the activities that happened on that day. It was 9:00pm when mom called me and asked me to go downstairs.

I went towards my mom and got the stuff that she was holding. I was about to go back up when I heard my pamangkin shouting my name. As she walked near me, I saw her holding a two sticks: one with a toy bird attached on the end the other with a butterfly!! The sight of the butterfly just made me smile.

After that, I went to my room and thanked God for hearing my prayers and giving me that assurance.

Now I will just have to wait.

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

nice. nice. :D kung ano man ito. :)
wee!! hahaha!!