Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fail.

Okay, I kinda had this "twitter love affair" for the past couple of months. I thought that he's the one but I also know that a relationship like this would be too much impossible.

We haven't seen each other yet. He said that he'll visit me this coming November but I doubt that it will still happen. We only talk over the phone, exchange text messages and twits, and chat using msn.

I was happy, really happy at first then after a few weeks, the texts, twits, and chats stopped in a snap. I dunno what happened. It wasn't clear. I was left hanging and hoping.

Of course I got sad but I really don't know what too feel and how to react because I'm stuck waiting. I gave him a week, then another week until I got tired. He really doesn't have to explain now... I know.. I understand.

Yesterday, my friends keep on asking me if I were okay. So I told them what happened and they were all surprised because the last time that we were together, I am still all excited and nothing in the world can erase the smile off my face. My two best friends got sad after hearing my story. They comforted me and told me everything's gonna be fine. I was laughing all the while and assured them that I am okay.

Sad? Yea but this is life. I get hurt, then I move on.

Sadness kills me. It's lethal.

No comments: