Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Fame Redux

September still smells Gaga.

Haha I know I know. I've already featured Lady Gaga's album for the month of June but can you blame me?

Seeing her perform live totally redefined Lady Gaga to me. She is one of the best performers today. Yea, not just a singer, she's everything.

Now, I have a different order of my top songs. Haha.

1. Love Game - This song made history, well at least for me. And yea, this can actually make me dance. Haha. Have you seen my disco stick?
2. Eh, eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - This is my "feel good" song. Haha. Though the lyrics is kinda sad, the melody itself gave it a new meaning. eh eh?
3. Paparazzi - The perfect karaoke song. Haha. Great to play on the violin too. Yay!
4. Just Dance - Gonna be ok da da do do. Make sure you turn your speakers up.
5. Poker Face - This song spells Gaga.

No comments: