Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gaga!


OMG!!!

I'm still having PCD (Post Concert Depression) from Lady Gaga's concert last night. Me and Chris decided to watch like a day before the show so goodbye good seats! Haha

But good thing we did because I think I'll die if I miss the show. This is by far the greatest live concert performance that I have seen (Okay except Sarah Brightman :D)! I mean like really, WOW. This girl really performs like a goddess and she knows how to make her audience scream, shout, sing, and jump like crazy!

We were seated all the way up but it did not matter. The disappointment vanished when Lady Gaga started rocking on the stage. Yay! No one can beat her quirkiness.

Here is the set-list of the concert. I'm really not sure if I can list this chronologically. Forgive me. Haha

1. Paparazzi
2. LoveGame
3. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
4. Money Honey
5. The Fame
6. Boys boys boys
7. Just Dance
8. Brown Eyes
9. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
10. Poker Face - Acoustic, Sexy, Hot, Horny Version
11. Poker Face

The concert only lasted for more or less an hour. It was so bitin but we had real fun nonetheless.

Do I still need to say it? Yea, I'm a FAN.

Quotable Quotes:

From Lady Gaga's twitter:

"Just headlined my first arena ALONE, after opening for years. Thank you manila, never forget u. Luv my fans so much, u r the reason I'm here"




From the Concert:
"You know somebody asked me very recently a very strange question . They said, Lady Gaga, do you have a dick? And I said, Yes I do and it's much bigger than yours."

"I have a confession to make. I've cried like 6 times during the show I didn't tell anybody. And I didn't want you to read my poker face but the truth is I love you so so much and it kills me."

"This goes out for all the motherfuckers out there who did not believe in me!"

"Thank you Manila. Love you so much Philippines."

"Where's all my gay kids in the audience?"

"Where's all my gay boys?!"

"My best friend is from the Philippines."

"I love Manilaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Hahahaha.

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

crazzzzzzzzzy!
im glad we were there. :D
next time, we'll take the front seats. you know we're not gonna miss it for anything! :D