Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to Work / School?

Work or School?
Work and School?

Been enjoying every single day of my vacation but it will soon end. I was not expecting too much from my previous job; whether they still give me a schedule or not. So I thought of just going back to school and take my Masters this time.

Our family business is an academic institution and before I can handle it, I must have a Masteral Degree in Educational Management. My parents told me that they will let me and my sisters decide if we still wish to continue this business. It's hard to let go of the school because it has been operating since 1974.

I got a text from our course coordinator earlier telling me that I still have a load this coming term. I felt happy, shocked and sad all at the same time cause I have lots of other plans to do for the next school year.

Anyways, I still have to think about several things before making any decisions.

Job = Money.

I'll just keep that in mind.

Haha

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

kinda like...

WORK IS SCHOOL.
SCHOOL IS WORK.

haha.