Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life Support.

For almost three weeks now, I've been experiencing severe headaches. It starts usually during the afternoon and it will only stop when I close my eyes at night. Only the left side of my head hurts and the pain is severe on my temple. Sometimes my toothache also contributes to my agony. I really should visit my dentist anytime soon.

I could still bear the pain during the first week but it's like slowly getting worse and it's scaring me a little. Sometimes I bang my head on the wall or the table because it really hurts a lot. A day won't pass without me taking a Paracetamol, Mefenamic Acid or Ibuprofen. It's like I'm only functioning by drinking these meds (Well I have other meds too you know.) It's been quite a while that I have been taking medications regularly and it sucks if I may say.

Last night when I was about to sleep, my headache started and my tummy got upset. I wanted to throw up but was too lazy to get up so I just closed my eyes, curled up like a ball and waited for myself to fall asleep. Then a couple of hours ago, while feeding Tofu, I kinda got dizzy and my sight slightly got blurred. It's like I'm not wearing my eyeglasses when surely I am. I had to refocus my eyes so that my vision will be straight again. Hmmm...

Well I don't wanna worry my mom a lot but I had no choice but to tell her. She said that we'll go to the doctor one of these days to get a CAT Scan at and MRI. I don't know what to think... Or maybe it's about time to not think very much. Haha.

I'm still enjoying my worry-free vacation and I love waking up late and just watching the TV or the baby. Haha. It just spoils my day when my headache attacks. I'm also having this extreme sensitivity to light whenever I have these headaches. Oh well.

(-_-)

No comments: