Monday, June 22, 2009

Twitter Incident.

Last week, someone followed me in Twitter. Clue: Her username will remind you of Finding Nemo, waves, and Titanic. Haha

At the first few days, she was cool, harmless and I actually exchanged a number of twits with her. But one morning, while checking twits on my iPhone, she posted one reply to me. She said that I had posted something on her msn profile and stuff.

Now I really don't have any idea about what the heck she was talking about. Then after explaining to her that I did not do it, she transformed and became cool again.

But hold that thought, after a couple of days, she again twitted accusatory messages directed to me about her msn profile. Now I think she's gone way beyond my limit. I dunno if she's schizophrenic or what.

I sent one reply and un-followed her immediately. As much as I wanted to, I decided not to fight with her. Then I tried to go back to normal and started twitting again. But now she's all paranoid. She thinks that my twits concern her. WTF?

Update: She following me again and replying to my twits like nothing happened before. I don't want to get involved or anything with her again.

(x_x)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

awwww.
just stay away with that bipolar.
:D
keep your cool. :)
hugs!