Saturday, June 6, 2009

Work it is.

I was not really hoping that I would get this much teaching load. I currently have 5 subjects and another 2 might still be added. I really don't complain because I will be paid per hour. Haha

I only have one challenge this term - that is to teach Math. Yea, MATH. I never really hated this subject before. In fact, I love math when I was in grade school. But all of these changed when I received my first 75 grade in geometry during high school. Damn.

After two weeks of teaching, I really am enjoying my math class. I dunno why but I just love it when I speak in front of the class and all of my students are attentively listening to me. I just hope that they understand what I teach them.

My other subjects are just a repeat from the previous terms but it does not mean that I will not take those classes seriously. Imagine teaching the same subject for like two to three times a day. Haha.

This batch of freshmen is a bit different from last year cause most of them are eager to listen and learn. Of course there are a few who don't seem to care about the lessons so let's just see how will they do when examination day comes.

Oh and I have a 6-9pm class again. Yea, this schedule is very tiring for me. Thank God I told my mom that I don't like to handle any elementary class this time. Kids those age aren't really my thing.

PS. This A(H1N1) outbreak is really starting to scare the sh*t out of me. Who knows one student of mine has the virus? NOoooo!

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

Ciara Christia P. Infantado likes this! :D

I was thinking.. I havent really visited my blog and so yours, and boom! you have just posted one entry. good one. :)

see you aroung Sir Anthony! :D