Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Add Syrup... huh?

So I got sick last Monday thanks to the rain and our driver. lol

Yesterday, my dad went to the doctor to have his eye examined and my mom told me to come with them for a check-up. I brought my cousin with me so I have someone to tag along for coffee. haha.

So after my check-up, me and my cousin went to my favorite starbucks shop to check if "CP" was there. haha. We didn't make tambay for a long time coz my parents might call me anytime. And as expected, "CP" wasn't there. haha. hmmm... Is my theory about my cousin correct? haha. Just kidding.

So after like 30mins, we went back to the other mall to meet my parents. We stopped by Cyber Zone first to do some window shopping and drool a little. haha.

I called mommy and I told her to meet us at Italiani's but we'll stop by starbucks megastrip first. So me and my cousin walked out the strip and entered the shop.

Here's the fun part. hahahaha

I had a plan to make my order longer and see if the baristas there could get it right. haha. But I decided not to so I ordered my usual drink (Hot Venti Sugar-Free Vanilla Non Fat Caramel Macchiato).

So I was like...

Me: I'll have one hot venti sugar-free vanilla non fat caramel macchiato.
Boy Barista: Ok.
After a few seconds...
Boy Barista: Venti?
Me: Yes
Boy Barista: Sugar-Free?
Me: Yes
Boy Barista: Hot?
Me. (ugh) Yes... (with a smile)
Boy Barista: Can I get your name for the cup?
Me: *bleep bleep*

Hahaha. I thought that he got my order right at once coz he just said "ok" after telling him what I want.

Then I whispered to my cousin..
Me: Mukang nahirapan ata siya.
Cousin: Muka nga.
Me: Hahahaha. First time?
Cousin: *laughing*

Then my order was called at the pick-up counter by the girl barista. My drink was right! Yay! So she asked for my receipt.

Girl Barista: Saan po yung may add syrup?
Me: Ha?
Girl Barista: Yung yung vanilla ba po yun din pero sugar-free lang?
Me: Yes
Girl Barista: Ok. Wait lang po.

She called the Boy Barista and informed him that there was a mistake with my order. I don't usually check my receipt so I didn't notice that he added a syrup.

After a while, she came back and handed me my P20 back for the "add syrup".

Lol.

Omg. Where did they got that Boy Barista from?

While walking back to the mall, I was still laughing from what happened at the starbucks shop. I thought that the baristas were trained for taking long and customized order. Good thing I didn't order my original Quad Ristretto Hot Venti Sugar-Free Vanilla Non Fat Caramel Macchiato coz it might cause a havoc. lol

Sayang, cute pa naman siya. hahaha

(^_^)

No comments: