Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Latté

I woke up today at 9:00am. I set my alarm to 8:00am or 9:00am because I'm having trouble sleeping. I remember two weeks ago, I've been lying in bed for 2 hours (2-4am) but I'm still wide awake.

Anyways, after freshing up, I quickly went to the kitchen to make my morning coffee. First, I placed water to the container and turned on the espresso machine. Then I prepared my freshly ground coffee and measured a double shot.

Ok forgive me, I'm not an expert. haha. I'm still figuring out how to properly tamp the coffee. haha.

Then I steamed my milk. Since I'm still on a diet, I used a non-fat milk.

After a couple of minutes.......

TADA!!




Haha. Well that looked sooooo made by a novice. But I'm proud of it. (You can see that some of the coffee spilled on the saucer. lol)

(^_^)

No comments: