Saturday, April 19, 2008

iWorld

A couple of days ago, me, my mom and my sister went to the grocery. Thanks to my sister, we got there 40 minutes before it closes. haha

My sister got her own cart and did her own shopping. She headed straight to the appliance and household items section of the grocery while me and my mom went to buy food supplies. haha

You know, my newlywed sister is kinda excited shopping for furnitures, appliances and whatnot. haha. Their apartment is small so just imagine stuffing all those items inside.

So let's fast track...

After buying all the items in our grocery list, I called my sister and asked her where the heck she was. We went to the other side of the grocery and found her looking at water jugs, tumblers and pitchers. I was looking at the stack and to my surprise, found these two interesting items:



Okay... The left item has a click wheel like an iPod and the right item has a pear with a bite like the Apple logo. And it's named "iBottle". hahahaha.

Well I have nothing against Apple as I am a Mac and iPod user myself. But what the heck is with these tumblers? lol. Can't they think of other logos or just make a plain one? lol.

Would you use that click wheel and pretend to click, scroll and listen to music while drinking water? ahahaha.


Geeeez.. lol

No comments: