Thursday, August 28, 2008

iPhone (New Baby Again!)

Yippee!! Now I can die. (just kidding!)

I got my iPhone 3G earlier today. Yes I know.. Whatever happened to "Mag-iipon muna ko. Prepaid nalang para wala ng monthly."? I dunno either. lol

I applied for a postpaid plan for me to avail the iPhone at a lower cost. It's a good deal for me I think. I'll just make sure that I always disable the EDGE, GPRS and 3G when not needed so that I won't be charged for the connection. 

Still thinking of a name for my baby... hmmm.

Oh and here is my problem right now... I have to wait a freaking 24 hours for my line to be activated. So currently, my iPhone acts as a web browser and iPod touch (and a beautiful toy). hahaha. 















Woot!

(^_^)

2 comments:

Sara said...

"Yippee!! Now I can die. (just kidding!)"

dude! GEEZ. >_>

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

you're like my cousin, haha. she gets a dress and shouts "kill me now".

hey, 24 hours is longer now, huh?! lol

nice one dude.

name: talino! peace.