Sunday, August 31, 2008

Andrew who?

I had fun yesterday with my shopping/bonding time with my mom. Our original plan was to go to Bonifacio High Street and Market Market but while on the road, we saw the long traffic ahead. So we took a detour and landed at Shangri-la Mall instead. 


I really needed to buy my iPhone a case so I can take off the plastic already. haha. So we headed straight to iStudio to look for cases. I was choosing among 5 cases. All with different styles, colors, prices and features. I think the cheapest was P1300.  I finally decided and I got the Griffin elan Form Hard-shell leather case. I'm quite happy with it. It's leather outside, and hard plastic inside. A screen protector is also included to prevent fingerprints and smudge on the iPhone. Now why did I still order the invisible shield?! haha



After buying, mommy wanted to shop for clothes so we walked and raided boutiques. haha. We had this dilemma (as always). Mommy liked a particular color or blouse but there was no available size for her. But the other colors and blouses fits her perfectly. hahaha.

After shopping, we went to CPK and ate dinner. Pizza! Again! Yay! I think I'm gaining my weight again. haha. While eating, I took out my iPhone and placed it in the case. At last! haha.

Then it was time for coffee. 

As usual, I ordered my "Hot Venti Sugar free Vanilla Non-fat Caramel Macchiato". The barista seemed to got it right cause he immediately asked for my name after. After paying, I waited for my drink at the counter... 

Then the barista called an order...

"HOT VENTI SUGAR FREE VANILLA NON-FAT CARAMEL MACCHIATO for ANDREW!"

I was like... WHAT!??

I looked behind me an nobody else was there. I was the only customer waiting for a drink. He called out the wrong name! hahaha. I looked at my mom and tried to hard not to laugh. I picked up my drink and thanked the barista. 

He replied...

"Thank you for waiting Andrew. Enjoy your drink!"

WTF?!

haha

Now I think I have a name for my iPhone: Andrew Talino.

(^0^)

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOL! So it's a boy. Haha.