Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yo What's Up What's Up?

It has been exactly a week since my last post. haha.


My world was instantly focused to Andrew, my new baby. lol. I've never been enthusiastic again since my first iPod. You can't go wrong with an iPhone, really. No dull moments because it has many functions and features. You can play, listen to music, take pictures, or surf the web while waiting for someone at Starbucks. haha.

I'm just scared of one thing. Very anxious to get my hand on my first telephone bill. haha. One thing I hate about this iPhone, well not the iPhone but the Telephone Company who brought it here in the Philippines. 

Here's the deal. They do not offer unlimited data plans! What?! That's the main purpose of owning an iPhone! To get connected 24/7! But the greedy people at Globe only give plan subscribers free hours and then start charging us with P0.50 in excess. Arrgghh. But it's fine. With the growing number of free wifi hotspots, I think I'll survive.

So to fix the data connection charges, we used an APN Disabler that set's the APN to "NULL". That means your phone cannot access EDGE and GPRS. You can get the instructions here.

There are a lot of jargons that you need to know before owning an iPhone. A lot of it's features could only be understood by people knowledgeable enough in Macs or PCs. Why?  You will be using iTunes in synching photos, contacts, songs, applications, etc. and iPhoto or Image Capture in transferring images to your computer. But once you get the hang of it, it's cool. Your iPhone will be your best friend. 

This is my first time to have a postpaid plan so I don't have any idea how my bill will look like.

Here's another photo of Andrew. lol

I love the NTC logo btw. It makes the phone look legal. haha



4 comments:

Sara said...

lol. proud parent much? :P

Sara said...

^^ apparently not..

"My world was instantly focused to Arthur, my new baby."

dude, who's Arthur? xD

triquetra said...

I don't know either. Hahaha.

Edited. lol

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

jargons. lol. :p