Thursday, September 11, 2008

Un/Lucky?!?

Haha. Well yesterday, I was having coffee at Starbucks. I ordered a sandwich together with my usual drink. Then I stood near the pick-up counter while waiting for my orders.


The barista called my drink so I walked and picked it up but... my sandwich wasn't there! haha. They apparently forgot to prepare my food! But instead of getting pissed, I just smiled at the barista after she apologized. I won't let that little thing spoil my super day. haha.

After a minute, she handed me a tray with my sandwich. But wait! There's more! She gave me a coupon and explained that this will entitle me to get a free drink of my choice! Why? It was their way of saying "Sorry we forgot your sandwich. We are hoping that you can forgive us. Please come back again". hahaha.



Kewl!

(^_^)

1 comment:

Sara said...

that's nicee. haha.