Saturday, September 13, 2008

Having Fun! + Revelation.

Who's Mr. Macchiato?

First of all, this post would reveal my true identity. For the past 6 months or so, I've tried to hard to keep my blog anonymous but due to some reasons, I came to a decision to let the world know who I am. haha. 

What made me publicize my identity?
- Because there are a lot of pictures too cute that it would be a sin if they will not be posted. haha. 

--------

Okay for the real post. 

I had a great time yesterday. I originally planned to drop by school, collect projects then have coffee with my cousin. But Mam Jas asked me and Chris if we could help finish her thesis documentation. So we stayed at one of the classrooms in school and got ourselves busy.  

After a while, we decided to go somewhere else because there were a lot of distractions in school that hindered us from getting our work done. So me, Chris, Mas Jas, together with one of my/our favorite and closest student, Geric, went to Starbucks. 

Remeber the coupon that I mentioned in the last post? I gave that to the newest coffee convert, Geric. haha. I dunno if I should be happy that he's liking coffee or get worried of his allowance. lol. While Chris and Mam Jas were working, me and Geric continued playing tangrams. (I will detail the game further on my next post. lol)

Later on, Royce came and joined us. He's Geric's friend and one of my/our favorite students also. Hahaha. Biased much? No, their barkada is really great in school. 

Before heading home, we went to the arcade for a while and played Time Crisis. Haha. Imagine students and teachers playing at Power Station. haha. But I think nothing's wrong with that. It's nice making friends with them, and our age gap is not that big. haha. Students and teachers in school, but good friends outside. :D 

We just laughed and made fun about all things, big or small. I just wanna live my life to the fullest because of my current condition... that I don't wanna talk about. haha. Just plain fun. No dull moments. 

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

just read this!

awwwww!! this day was one of the best days of my life, man!

haha! i agree that geric, as well as his circle, is the best naman!

lol. i had best times with you naman toni! :D

may i just say that I lost my fone that day but i never really wanna spoil the happiness with that sh*t.
i just wanna be happy, too.

we all could be happy naman as long as we are willing to be happy. :D