Saturday, September 20, 2008

Untitled.

This post was written during a very boring moment in a no-wifi hotel room. (Actually I'm just stingy to pay for the internet access). lol

-------------------

While having a conversation with my friends the other night, I suddenly came up with this quote:

"My life is an open book, but some of the pages are folded."

I modified an old quote to make it more interesting. haha. At first I was just joking about it. But after contemplating for a while, I realized that that quote fits me very well. Let me explain.

"My life is an open book..."

Why?

1. Those people close to me know every detail in my life. Or do they? haha. I have this habit of letting people know what happens to me in my everyday life. No matter how big or small, no one can stop me from sharing it to someone. haha. (remember the keyword: share)

2. It's very hard for me to be plastic. If I don't like you, you'll be the dumbest person in the world if you don't notice it. I hate plastics as much as I hate being plastic. If I'm not in the mood... Well IM NOT IN THE MOOD so piss off! haha

3. What you see is what you get. How I act, talk or behave in texts, YM, and phone is just the same when you're with me in the flesh. haha. I'm a loud, happy, and jolly person but I get emo too sometimes. haha

4. I can easily get attached to someone. If that happens, you'll know almost all of the facts about me in 24 hours. haha.


Now let's get into the second part...

"... but some of the pages are folded."

Ironic? haha. And I like those pages to stay folded.

As much as I want people to know every single detail in my life, there are still some things that I'd like to keep for myself. Those things are private and I don't want anybody else interrogate me. That what makes me interesting I guess. I like to keep the balance between my own world and the public. If I don't say or share something to you, please don't bother asking.

It irritates me when people ask me nonsense questions. Like do you really have to know where I am? Do I have to give you my itinerary or plan for the week? Do you have to know what I am eating or who am I with? Do I have to tell you if I feel good or bad? Do you really have to know that? lol. It's better to be spontaneous because it's more exciting and gives you a whole different experience. haha.

I like to spend an alone time too. Sometimes you might notice that I act weird or something but it's my way of reformatting my brain. haha. So leave me alone. You'll know when I'm done.


I can say that I am still mysterious in a way. Even my own parents cannot say that they know me a hundred percent.

You may know me for years but those folded pages can never be revealed.


WHAT!?!? lol

(^_^)

2 comments:

Sara said...

mm.. Now that's a journal entry :]

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

right on! :D

keep those pages folded, toni. those are the things you can consider your treasures and yea, those are the things that make you interesting. :D

(sayang ang comment ko kagabi. lol!)