Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby MBP

Yipee!!


I have a new baby! haha

I got my new MacBook Pro last tuesday, July 29, 2008. It was delivered to our house around 2:00pm. I'm soo happy! (Well at least I smiled that day. lol)

I named my MBP "Chris". Yeah, stick with the Charmed names. haha. My MacBook's name is Wyatt and now his new baby brother is Chris. haha.

Here are the specs:
15" inch widescreen
2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
2GB RAM
200GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT

Now what to do?

List of things that I've accomplished:
1. Transfer all my files from the MB to the MBP
2. Install all Applications
3. Sync iPod
4. Calibrate Battery
5. Customize Appearance
6. Buy Crystal Case
7. Buy Bag

List of things to do (might do):
1. Install 4GB RAM
2. Buy External HDD for Time Machine
3. Buy Apple Care Protection Plan before the Limited One Year Warranty Expires
4. Install Invisible Shield
5. Learn Final Cut Pro
6. Keep MBP clean all the time! haha

Here a pics of my new baby:





(^_^)

No comments: