Monday, July 28, 2008

Sadness Of Love.

Wow it's been a while since my last entry.


Anyways, a lot things happened to me these past few days. A lot of tears had been shed and words spoken. I'll admit it. I still love him so much but I think it's time to let him go and move on.

I've been hurt three times already and I don't want to experience number four. I'll use my head this time not my heart. But... I have a lot of buts.. sigh.

I already told him my decision. Here's a part from our conversation yesterday:

"Yes I know you love me and I love you too. I'd like to make this work again but I don't trust you anymore. Let's just move on with our lives. It won't be easy especially for me but I have to face the truth. Loyalty is very important to me."

I really said those words to him. Painful? Yes. I can see that he's hurt too and really really sorry for what he did. But I did what I had to do. No more us. 

Sad...

Here are my last words to him:

"Please stay."

I'm happy because we're both okay now. I had forgiven him already but sad at the same time because he'll be going back home..... leaving me in a couple of days. Damn.

(;__;)

1 comment:

Sara said...

awwww. *pets* love ya, friendship. inuman nalang tayo; dito lang ako. hehe. :P