Sunday, July 13, 2008

Are they ready?

Gosh. I don't know how these kids graduated from High School. 


Note: I'm referring to the new (June) batch not the old (May) one. haha.


I was checking their second quiz for prelims earlier today. I already gave this quiz to my first two classes before so I thought that this would be easy for them too. But... I was wrong. haha

I have this habit of including an essay in their exam. I give them three questions and they should answer two of them in essay or at least paragraph form.

One essay read: 

"Computer literacy is very important because you can read and right the computer."

Believe me, you don't want to read the rest of it. hahaha. I think not even half of them passed the exam. 

I'm not perfect and I don't speak fluent English either. But I can proudly say that I can compose better sentences than them. 

Okay shoot me! haha.

(^_^)


 

No comments: