Thursday, July 10, 2008

T and T.

Since last sunday, I've been addicted with these two T's.


First T: TypeRacer

I found this website from a forum. I checked it and got addicted instantly. It's a typing tutor in which you can practice by yourself and game where you play against other online players. It will also measure your average typing speed. (wpm - words per minute)

Currently, my skill level is Megaracer, average speed is 58wpm and races completed is 105.
Still need a lot of practice! my target is 80-90wpm.


Second T: Twitter

This one I got hooked. It's like a social networking site but is more focused on text updates. Like a blog but contains a maximum of 140 characters only. The term used for the site is micro-blogging.

You post updates about yourself. Like, "I'm having coffee and I saw a cute guy here in Starbucks!" haha.

Just answer this question: What are you doing?. 

That's it.


(^_^)

No comments: