Thursday, July 3, 2008

What the?!?



Life is unfair... really.

Hmm. I think I'm having one of my episodes again. It's nothing serious but... You know, once my brain starts thinking, nobody, even me, can find the stop button. haha. 

Well I found this quote yesterday and I believe that it's true:

"Depression is like a harmful drug... addictive but dangerous."

You can't have all the good things in life they say. I'm a living proof of that. haha. I won't brag much about how comfortable my lifestyle is. We're not rich but I'm my mommy's baby. (aka "spoiled brat"). hahaha.

But there's still something missing that no amount of money can buy. One thing that I can't ask my mommy to give me. One thing that I can't order at eBay. sigh.

I really got traumatized from my last relationship. This event in my life really changed me big time. I thought that I was okay but my emotions can really change in a matter of seconds. And if this happens, it can last for a week or so. 

I can't sleep... I can't think... I can't smile... I can't laugh.

I'm still searching for someone but I'm afraid to fall in love. (may ganon?)

I'm okay, really.


(-__-)> I love iTunes. haha

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh dear, here we go...