Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disaster...

I'm still shivering as I type this post. haha.


Okay here's what happened.

My mom was repairing my sister's cocktail dress. She didn't like the style of the outer lining so she asked my mom if she could do something about it. Then I came along. haha.

I sat beside my mom on the sofa. We were talking about the computer that I would like to buy. I was holding a calculator and calculating how much more money do I need. I wasn't really paying attention about the things around me. Without me knowing, I was holding a pair of scissors on my left hand. Mommy and I was chatting about credit cards and money when suddenly I heard a sound.

The sound was made by the scissors...

OMG. I accidentally cut my sister's dress!!! Oh lord.. god.. anyone up there or under. HELP ME!

I'm sooo nervous because I know my sister. How she will react.

She will hate me forever.



*hides*

(0_O)

No comments: