Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Teaching: by mrmacchiato

Sigh. I kinda felt sad this past weekend. :(


I'll be listing my top ten loves and hates in being a teacher.

10. I love to review, study and prepare for my class. 
9. I hate being sick. I do not skip class as much as possible.
8. I love to consume all of the time alloted for each class. 
7. I love when a student asks me questions regarding the topic. There's no such thing as a stupid question. That is the reason why I am there... For them to learn. 
6. I hate the tardiness of some students. 15 minutes grace period is enough. 
5. I hate it when a lot of my students are absent. It's their loss. I usually discuss one chapter per meeting.
4. I love giving quizzes the day after the discussion. And I love that almost all of them take the quizzes seriously. 
3. I hate it when someone talks, stands, or sleeps. I get irritated very easily. 
2. I hate it when I get mad to my class. I get depressed at the end of the day.
1. I hate final exams!!! Because that means that I might not see my students again. :(

I really hope that all my classes from the previous term learned something from me. This is me getting emotional. haha. I think I got attached to my students very much and it's hard for me to let them go. It's like losing someone you love. I super hate that feeling. sigh. 

Of course I cannot let them see or know what I really feel. These are the times when I hate being a teacher. I will never forget my first batch of students. 

But I will still continue what I do. It's fun... I just don't like the parting episodes. hahaha.

(^_^)

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

true this. nakoooo.
its different when you love what you do and when you do it for just the heck of it.

awww. i knew this is your love. your post revealed it. :)

see you around. at least the faculty barely leaves. :) lol.