Saturday, February 21, 2009

Set me Free.

Please help me break this chain that is securing my emotions and preventing me to move forward. I've been stuck in this place for like 3 weeks now. No matter how hard I try, my mind and my heart is still in a battle and I'm in the war zone.

It hurts a lot and I don't even know why I am experiencing this kind of pain. Maybe because since I was a kid, get all the things that I want. If I can't get it myself, my mom or other people will do the job for me. But now, I can't ask them to buy this one for me; no amount of money or connections can acquire this.

Perhaps this is why I'm sad... I can't and will never win him.

I thought that this was over and that I am okay but as the day turns into night, I still think about him and I can't control it. Every second I see a picture of him in my mind and the feeling starts allover again.

I want to wake up from this nightmare and fantasy that I started. I'm the writer and director of the story but the events doesn't seem to turn out the way I planned it to be. Every scene and every chapter only brings sadness to me. I want to wake up and escape.

I'm just thankful that my bff, Chris, is always there for me. She helps me understand the situation and keeps on reminding me of all the good things in life. I can't imagine myself without her help, especially in this moment of my life.

My heart is breaking but it will surely be fixed soon.

I hope that this will be my last emo post this month. Haha.

*Sings*

And I hate how much I love you boy.
I can't stand how much I need you.

And I hate how much I love you boy.

But I just cant let you go.

And I hate that I love you so.


:D

Oh noooooooo.

Can you please slap or splash me with water the next time yo see me?

1 comment:

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

can i sing with you? this time, it will not have FLAT NOTES!! HAHAHA!! nasa tessitura ko ang kantang yan. :p

remember the last movie we watched (even without promises. haha!)? he broke his own chain to be free, even if it takes sacrificing love. camon! this will be your last emo post for the year.

i will not speak more about this. as i've said, i'll only hug you from THAT time on.

smile. laugh. and not ever be sad about what you feel. then loosen up. and enjoy every moment. let go. :D you know how. :)