Monday, February 25, 2008

(Old Post) Cereal Killer

I just finished my nightly run on the elliptical trainer. Tiring but i can feel my excess fat burning. lol.

Maybe most of you received a forwarded text message warning you to stay at home because a serial killer was spotted here in Pasig etc etc etc. Wherever i go, i can hear people discussing that topic. haha.

Okay so it was 11:47pm and i was running for more or less 20 minutes when suddenly i heard a loud noise (maybe a gunshot) outside followed by a woman screaming and dogs going nuts. I got a bit alarmed from the noises i heard and worried too because my sister was on her way home from the hotel.

Moments later, my parents went out of their bedroom and asked me if i heard something. They went straight to the room nearest the window to get a better view of the location where we heard the freaky noises. While they were inside, and me still running, a gunshot was fired again. I turned the volume of the television down and used my super hearing (duh!) to trace where the gunshot came from. But the neighborhood was silent.

Mom and dad came out from the room and sat on the sofa waiting for more strange noises. A minute after, my cell rang and saw that it was my sister calling. I jumped down hurriedly and answered it.

She said "Bumaba ka na. Malapit na ako sa gate."

And i was like "Ha? Malapit ka na? Cge cge cge."

I ran downstairs and opened the gate. After my sister got out of the cab i whispered "Bilisan mo! May sumisigaw na babae kanina!". hahaha.

My sister thought i was going insane. lol.

Mommy was still at the living room waiting for us to get back in. haha. See? I'm not the only one being paranoid. lol.

Ten minutes passed and the neighborhood seems back to normal. I hopped back the machine and started running again like nothing strange happened. haha.

(^_^)

No comments: