Sunday, February 24, 2008

(Old Post) One Quad Ristretto Hot Venti Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato Please!


*opens laptop*
*opens itunes*
*play josh songs*
...
...
...
...
...

then it hit me. it's almost 4:00am. i've been sitting in front of my laptop, making playlists and arranging songs in my iTunes without even noticing the time. maybe because my sister came home before 12mn from the usual 1:00-2:00am. haha. Or i just drank too much caramel macchiato earlier? haha. i'm sure my friend (my mom and sis too. haha) knows why. it's not unusual for me to drink 2-5 cups of coffee a day. but this one is a different case. very much different..

imagine me being so hyper without even a small hint of caffeine in my system...... scary? lol..
then add 1 cup of coffee for breakFast + 1 1/2 venti macchiato for snacks/dinner + the main ingredient, "the cp" (only few persons know the meaning. haha but i assure you, it's not coffee. lol.) = MAJOR INSOMNIA ATTACK

i've waited for two weeks... decided to accept it.. moved on. then surprise!!! lol. yeah, it comes when you least expect it. hahaha.

im trying to get it out of my head.. but i really can't. im certain that this won't work out the way i wanted it.. but i cannot contol it. arrgghh.. (sorry iF you're getting confused. i have to be very careful. lol as if) anyways... maybe i need help. i have issues. haha.

im very moody and you can see it in my eyes. i can't pretend to be happy when im not. my mood changes in a snap. one second im sad, then another sEcond i've gone crazy. haha. now doing my best not to end up wearing a straitjacket. haha.

so how can i sleep? i read a book, played roco loco, watched tv and i even spent an hour on the elliptical trainer, but im still wide awake! my body's tiRed but my mind's not. gosh.

crap... i need to wake up at 7:30am. next time i won't drink and drool. hahaha

don't think too much.. you might end up like me. haha.

*wink*

No comments: