Thursday, February 28, 2008

"The Frog B*tch"

This event happened in the not so distant past. (Approximately 3 hours ago.lol)

Calms self down.

Okay. We were seated outside, relaxing, and me enjoying my second cup of the day.


Just when I thought that my day would end nice.. (Considering our thesis defense was moved) a Frog B*itch came into sight and ruined my great view of the "CP".

At first i thought that it was just a normal customer-barista conversation like "Hi, I'm having a 10 shot, hot short soy latte" lol.. but....Nooooo.. The Frog B*tch was standing at the counter for like 3++ minutes and having a conversation with "CP" about god-knows-what!! -cracks knuckles- WTF?!? I think she was already finished ordering her drink and it was about time to go to the pick up counter and wait. But why the heck was she still standing there? arrgghh.

My mood immediately changed. I haven't had "the look" (scary/hellish) for ages. My insides were shaking. Not because of hunger or exhaustion, but of fury. I was like a rocket ship ready to take off. I'm laughing but my eyes were full of anger. (jealousy too. lol) Gosh. This girl was getting on my nerves.

She only stepped away when a new customer entered the store. Ohh thank g... oohh no.. not again. Crap. The Frog B*itch was back at the counter. Poor "CP' had to deal with a swamp monster. Sigh.

Finally, after 7 or more minutes (but it felt like hours) the Frog B*tch went out with her toad friend.

Funny, but i really felt angry. I wanted to pull her hair and throw her out to the passing cars.

--Grrr. Get off him you B*itch. You won't turn into a princess!! You'll stay like that forever!--

PS: She really looked like a frog.

No comments: