Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stress

I've been so stressed out this past couple of weeks because of our thesis and my dad getting hospitalized for 2 1/2 days. Those are the reasons why i haven't been updating my blog. Sigh.

I'm soo sleepy but I want to write first. haha. I just finished editing/revising a video that one of the bosses at our school asked me to do. The angel in me, i didn't ask for a payment even though she kinda asked me how much do I charge. haha. Well i just hope that I get no more email requesting for changes etc etc.. hey I'm not a pro ok?! haha.

I haven't been sleeping well since last Saturday. I stayed up till 6am doing our thesis... finding a new error after another.. Gosh. It's frustrating to do the documents when the system is not working 100%! sigh. Well we don't have any choice but to ask for a new defense schedule. No thesis, no graduation. Sh*t.

Then on Monday morning while we were working, my dad collapsed and we rushed him to the hospital. Now I'd rather be at the hospital than to sit here and continue doing our thesis. grrr..

Tuesday, I met my friend at my favorite coffee shop (lol) to relax and maybe finish our work. But before that, I decided to have a haircut and pamper myself a bit. haha.. I wanna have a new look. lol. Then after an hour and a half, we're back to work... aarrgghh.. I think I'm immune to finding bugs/errors in our system.

Oh and "CP" was there. "CP" and the others noticed my new hair upon entering the shop. lol.

Around 7:30pm, my mom fetched me then we went to the hospital and stayed there for the night.

My dad's back home now. Test results are all normal but we're still a little worried. Maybe we should get him a private nurse. haha.

Hmm.. can't think of something more to write. My mind's still not back to normal.. And it might stay this way till after our thesis defense. haha

Ok Im out.

1 comment:

Sara said...

"The angel in me..."

*SNORT*