Thursday, March 20, 2008

French Press


It's Holy Week, Maundy Thursday, and my favorite coffee shop is closed till tomorrow. So how will I get my daily caffeine dose? Simple.

I bought coffee beans yesterday and I'm gonna be using my 4 year old French Press. I haven't used it since 2005. My budget got a little tight and I managed to settle drinking instant coffee when I'm at home. But my caffeine tolerance is getting stronger so I need a higher dosage. haha

I just got home from our annual Holy Week retreat and passed by the supermarket on the way home to buy some supplies.. I bought 2 boxes of fresh milk. I think that will last till Easter Sunday. haha.

Hmm.. okay. I need coffee... Let's see how my homemade brewed coffee tastes.

-runs to the kitchen-

Update: haha. I'm a barista for a day. Well not really a day.. for like 20 minutes. lol. I just made 5 cups of coffee... For me, my dad, and my sister's 3 guests.

I love it. haha

(^_^)

No comments: