Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Close Encounter

OMG. lol

Thank god for the hot weather and my AC for not cooling. haha. So I decided to go out for cup/s of coffee and continue my "work" at the coffee shop. So I texted my friend and asked her if she wanted to go with me. Also, my sister and I had a fight so the idea of staying home isn't gonna work. lol

I left around 2:30pm, got stuck in traffic for a while, and my face looks pissed/irritated because of the weather (and my sister.lol).

Upon arriving at the coffee shop, I noticed that a lot of tables were empty and the line inside was kinda long. But wait... who's that person standing at the door? It was "CP"! He's cleaning the glass door. Haha. I wasn't able to enter the store at once because he was blocking the way. So I stood there for like 10 seconds before he noticed that someone wants to enter the shop. lol. He immediately recognized me and got my name right. Yay! I'm not Peter Ian anymore! haha.

I was at the end of the line near the door where he was. So we chatted a little, asked me if I wanted to try my favorite drink iced considering the very warm weather, but I said I like my coffee hot. haha. The line moved so I stepped near the cabinet where the tumblers and mugs were displayed, directly behind him..OMG. I wanted to take my cellphone out and take a picture of us two. haha.

He finished cleaning the inner side of the door so he went outside and sprayed the outer surface. I was still standing, waiting in line when I suddenly felt a spray of mist on my cheeks and neck. What the?!? The wind was blowing "CP"'s glass cleaner into my direction! haha. I said. "Teka, parang nababasa ata ako..." (i'm not gonna translate that to English. don't like how it sounds. lol) I laughed then looked at him surprised. He apologized and closed the door. Then I looked at him, still laughing, but his face looked so embarrassed for what he did. haha.

I had no problem with the glass cleaner landing on my face. In fact, I didn't get angry or felt insulted. haha. Hey, it was "CP". It's ok. I don't care... I still like him. lol

(^_^)

1 comment:

Sara said...

"Teka, parang nababasa ata ako..." (i'm not gonna translate that to English. don't like how it sounds. lol)

LOL. Thanks for that, man.