Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At Last!

After 10 months of stress, tension, sleepless nights and coffee, our Thesis is over... Yes! We passed. I still can't believe it.

We still have to submit the final revisions of the system and the documents but we won't be defending it in front of a panel this time.

A celebration was planned after but we all felt tired and sleepy. So we just had coffee and went home after 2 1/2 hours. I wasn't hyper and my voice was very low. haha. Signs that I am sleepy and tired.

I slept in the car on my way home and I don't usually sleep while I'm out because of my contact lenses. But I really can't control my eyes. lol

Then upon arriving at our house, I had a nosebleed. I think it was because of all the stress, tension and the hot weather. I haven't had a nosebleed for three months already till yesterday. Tsk tsk.

I was so tired already but we still rehearsed the songs to be played on my sister's wedding next week. I wasn't really in the mood for playing the violin. Then I got a little pissed because I thought that I'm gonna be the soloist.. I was surprised when this guy started singing the song. Hmp. After five rounds of playing, I went up and got ready for bed.

12mn... I was already asleep. Still early for an insomniac like me plus 3 cups of coffee. lol

No more thesis!!!!!!

Next: Graduation.

No comments: