Friday, March 14, 2008

Nightlife

No, I don't go to clubs, bars, live bands or disco... I just stay here at home, in front of computers. sigh.

I haven't slept well since like last week. Now I'm making the invitations for graduation at our school. This is my second year to make these yearbook-like invitations. Complete with the pictures of the graduates and school activities etc. Well I can't really complain because my mom gave me my laptop so that I can do all the video/photo editing for the school. haha

It's 2:00 in the morning and I'm still printing the third page of a five page, back-to-back, invitation. haha. If I finish this in two more hours, lucky me. lol. If not, I'm gonna be awake till Tuesday next week, our final judgment. haha.

Still have a system to finish and one more document chapter to complete.


Hmmm... where's my "CP"? I mean coffee? Need to get a cup.

(-_-)

Update: it's 4am... im sleeeeeepy. (-_-)zzzzZZZ

No comments: