Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bad Idea

Oookaay... I was playing God of War on my PSP so I haven't noticed the time flying and my cousin's IM.. Crap. It's almost 1am. I will be attending mass later at 9am and I need to get up around 7:30am. So what's my problem? I Can't sleep!!! (what's new?)

The Cause:
I just finished drinking a Venti Non Fat Caramel Macchiato that my sister bought for me on her way home. It's like a bribe. haha. My sister is getting married on Saturday and she asked me to make an AVP for them and design tarpaulins that will be used at the reception.

I agreed to make it. It's gonna be my wedding present for them plus me playing the violin. Oh and I'm gonna be payed.. haha. Well they'll supply me with coffee until I finish my work. So my sister gave me their deposit earlier. lol.. But I think it was a mistake.

Around 10pm, my sister called me and asked what drink do I want. Me, the coffee addict, responded with all excitement cause the last macchiato I had was last Wednesday.

20 minutes later, she arrived. I ran downstairs to get my coffee then continued playing my game.

11pm, I finished my coffee.

12mn, the caffeine kicked in.

1am, I'm wide awake.

OMG. I had 3 cups of brewed coffee (made using the French Press) and a venti macchiato for the past 15 hours.

*scratches head*

Maybe I need to drink lots of water so that the caffeine will be washed out... I hope.

No comments: