Saturday, March 15, 2008

Episode 3.15

3/14

My day started at 10am. I immediately ate breakfast, freshened up and went down to "work" and continued printing the invitations and our thesis documentation.

3pm.

I went to school to pass the documents and the AVP that I've been doing for like a month. lol. Then we had an early dinner at Mc Donald's. After eating, it was time for coffee.

It was Friday night, payday, and two Malls are on sale so I thought that the traffic was gonna be hell. But the road wasn't jam packed with cars and we arrived at the coffee shop after 15-20mins.

"CP" was there, behind the pastries as usual. lol. He forgot my name again! What the?!? lol. It's okay.. At least I had a longer conversation with him. haha.

We went out and I stared at the great view inside. haha. Then after an hour, "CP" went upstairs to the restroom with his bag.. Hmm.. I think he's gonna be leaving early. hmp hmp. He went down with his jacket on and met his friend/buddy whateverness. lol. I got suspicious all of a sudden. Hmmm.. Buddy or partner?!? They went out using the other door that leads inside the mall so haven't got the chance to see them up close. But my friend said that they weren't holding hands. hahaha. But... lol. yes I know. I'm paranoid. Really paranoid.

3/15 1:00am

I didn't expect that I'm gonna be affected with what I saw earlier 'coz my mood changed when I got home and making the invitations. Huhuhu. Sigh... So I just ordered food and ate my episode off. lol.

I'm on diet! Grrr..

Time check: 3:18am... I'm still sad.

(;_;)

No comments: