Thursday, March 13, 2008

False Alarm

I thought that I was going to faint, seriously. lol

My friend texted me regarding our thesis defense schedule. Apparently, our thesis coordinator told her that our final defense was moved to an earlier date... this Friday! What the?!? So she called me and told me to calm down. haha.

I felt my heart pound like a horse and my feet and hands are going numb. I didn't know what to do. My world suddenly stopped and my mind was giving up. Our system still got errors, a lot of them. And our consultant won't be able to meet us till Saturday. I was beginning to accept and face our doom. lol

Then I got a text from our thesis coordinator, informing us of our thesis defense schedule and the deadline of passing the documentation. But she got the dates jumbled so I forwarded the message to my friend. She said that our coordinator will resend the text message. So another message came but she only changed the date of the submission of the docus and the defense was still scheduled next Tuesday.. Now I'm confused. lol. I forwarded again the message to my friend and asked her to confirm the dates.

Whew. Defense on Tuesday, the documents this Friday... I felt like a pillar was lifted from my chest. Wow. My body stopped shaking and I can feel my knees again. haha.

I think our teacher was on crack today. JK.

(^_^)

No comments: