Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Astigmatism and Eyeglasses

I've learned my lesson. Haha. 


Last week while Isabel and I were having coffee, I can feel that something was wrong with my right eye. It was as if I have something in my eye. When I got home, I removed my contact lens and while I was cleaning the right lens, there was a small chip on it. So that's what causing that uncomfortable feeling.

I decided to have my eye checked and the doctor said that my astigmatism got worse. She asked me if I wore contact lenses before... I said yes. haha. She explained to me that the contacts lens that I used to wear were not correcting my astigmatism. So when I switched from my corrective eyeglasses to contacts, my eye problem got worse.

Then I've decided not to wear contacts lens for the meantime and go back to wearing eyeglasses again.

But my old eyeglasses is broken (I sat on it. lol), I told my mom that I'd like a new frame. haha.

Here's my new eyes:



My mom's gonna kill me if she finds out how much my new frame costs.. haha.

I hope I won't sit on it this time.lol

(^_^)

No comments: