Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Things to Do...

Oh well... I'm a full fledged teacher now.


Here's a list of my teaching load:
Elementary:
Grades 4-6: Computer (Thurs)
High School:
3rd Year: Mythology and Technical Writing (Tues)
4th Year: Computer (TTH)
College: 
1st Year: Computer and Information Processing, Program Design, and Automated Typing (MWF)

sigh... I have so much work to do. My brain's getting confused with all these computer terms. Of course, I have to adjust my topic, lectures, and the way I deliver the lessons depending on the grade or year level of my students. aahh!

I feel exhausted actually. I spent two hours today teaching in High School. I was sweating like a tabletop fountain. hahaha

Here's my to do list:
1. Prepare questions for the college prelim examinations.
2. Prepare a lecture for my 6:00-9:00pm class tomorrow.
3. Prepare lectures for my Elementary class.
4. Prepare a quiz for my High School computer class.
5. Eat every 4 hours. lol

Anyways, I feel tired but I'm actually enjoying what I do. I'm working two part-time jobs and I hope that I get paid soon. 

*crosses fingers*

I wanna go shopping!

(^_^)
 


No comments: