Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tag Price...

People, please check your clothes before you leave the house or better yet, before you wear them. Check for dirt, holes, stains and... the tag price. haha


So I was having my daily coffee indulgence at my favorite starbucks shop. I was with my friend Isabel. We were just relaxing and killing time because we are both lonely right now... No love life. sigh. 

It has been our habit to talk trash about the people around us in the shop and the passers-by. Then one guy caught my attention. I was like. "Psst. May tag price pa ba yung damit nya?".

So Isabel looked at his shirt but he was sitting a bit far away from us. We were debating if it's a tag price or the brand thingy of the shirt. We couldn't resist it anymore so Isabel stood up and walked behind the guy and took a good look at his shirt. Then she walked inside the shop and went straight to the restroom so that the guy wouldn't get suspicious. On her way back, she looked at me and gave me a thumbs up with a big grin on her face. It was confirmed... His shirt still has a tag price... The price of the shirt is $19.50. haha.

The guy was with a girl but that b*itch didn't do anything. The tag is too big not to be noticed. hahahaha. 

I'm sorry. lol 

(^O^)

No comments: