Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday!


I never wanted this day of the week so badly in my entire life.... till now. haha. Now I realize why people look forward to this day.

Work is fun but it is not a joke. Teaching students in three different levels (primary, secondary and tertiary) is very challenging. It is difficult to adjust every day to their level of thinking. Imagine teaching college on mondays, then high school on tuesdays, college again on wednesdays, elementary on thursdays and college once more on fridays. I think I'm going insane. haha

I have no problems with my high school and college students. BUT the grades four and five are a big pain in the butt. These kids are so hyper and their attention span is very short. aaahhhh!!

I am still on the process of adjusting. Preparing different lectures every night is kinda exhausting. sigh...  And I'm now getting used to people calling me "Sir", "Mister", and "Teacher". haha

There is one great thing about work... I think it solved my sleeping problem. Now I can sleep before 2:00 am!! yay

Teaching has its price... so can I have my paycheck now? 

(^_^) 

No comments: