Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lunch by candlelight

3:30am


I was waken up by the strong winds and rain. I was surprised because 2 hours earlier, the weather was calm. I reached for the light switch but there was no electricity!!! waahh! Now how can I go back to sleep.

I went outside and saw mom and dad also awake. They told me that the storm changed its direction and is now near Metro Manila. 

It was kinda scary because you can't see anything outside. You can only hear strong gusts of wind and rain pouring heavily on the roof. yikes.

I went to my parents' room and tried to sleep there. I also brought my iPod with me so that I won't hear the scary noises outside. Good thing I recently got my Sennheiser in-ear phones which I won from eBay. haha.

I woke up around 10am. Rain was still pouring, and the wind was still strong. Oh, and still no electricity. 

No electricity = no food. 

waahhh!!!

So my sister tried calling fast foods and asked if they were still doing deliveries considering the bad weather.

We got lucky. haha

Ok, here's a pic of our lunch by candlelight:



The power was restored around 1:00pm... Yay! now we can take a bath! lol

(^_^)

No comments: