Monday, November 10, 2008

The Gadget List

Oh and I'm here making lists again. Haha.


Now, I want to share with you my top 3 gadgets. 

3. iPods (Shuffle & 5th Gen iPod Video)
This mp3 device has been my constant companion since 2005. The shuffle was technically my first Apple product and It was nice to see those cute Apple stickers in the box. Haha. After that, the rest was history. 

At first, my songs would not go more than 120 because of the 515MB storage of the shuffle. But now, my iTunes library has more than 4000 mp3's and they all fit in my iPod video, Including some movies and series. Yay.

I'm really contented with my current iPod. For me, iPods were made for music.

2. iPhone 3G
Well what can I say? This phone is probably the best phone I ever had. A phone, mp3/movie player, camera, internet browser, e-mail client, gaming console, organizer, etc. all in a single touch-screen device! Yay.

It was difficult to use during the first few days because of the absence of physical keys, but I got used to it in no time. I can now send text messages with no typos. haha.

Games and internet browsing are great. You will forget that you are holding a telephone until someone calls or sms you. 

Great device.

1. MacBook & Macbook Pro
OMG. These two was like the best computers ever (IMO of course). I would not go back to using windows as my primary computer. I currently use the MacBook Pro because I gave the MacBook to my dad. haha.

My whole life can be found inside my computer. I cannot live without it. I can stand months without cable television but please spare me the sorrow of not having any computer. lol

I've accomplished a lot of things using my laptops like making/editing videos, songs, invitations, pictures, tarpaulins, presentations, documents, and many more. The iLife suite really made my life easier.

Oh and I won't forget that cute Apple logo that glows at the top lid. Haha.



Am I an Apple fanboy?



(^_^)

2 comments:

Kk said...

I don't like apple much!
though I am compelled to love iPhone haha!
btw nice blog

Ciara Christia Infantado said...

lol@ iPod. hahaha! :))
i like the iPhone and MBP. :D
Christmas gift ideas. lol.
kidding!