Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Getting Christmassy.

Wow. I just realized that there are only 30 days left until Christmas! Haha. And we haven't even decorated yet... even a single lantern. Tsk tsk. Lol


Earlier today, mom and I went to the mall to relax and look for some Christmas decorations. Mommy decided not to buy new ones after seeing their prices, but of course, I highly doubted her decision. We ended up with a bag of Christmas lights. Haha.

The mall was filled with glittering lights, large trees were on display, and the music playing were all Christmas songs. Then on our way home, streetlights have lanterns hanging, Christmas lights were placed on the trees, gates, and walls of some houses. Awww, I can really feel the Yuletide season.

I'm really excited about putting up our tree, redecorating and reorganizing our house to achieve that "holiday" ambience. This will be my first Christmas without thinking of the school work that must be completed before the holiday break. Haha.

It was announced that the first day of December will be a non-working holiday so mom and I agreed to decorate on that day.

Now where did we keep all of those Christmas decorations?

Time to raid our "bodega". LOL

(^_^)

No comments: