Monday, November 17, 2008

Name for the Cup Please.

Imagine yourself at Starbucks with a cup of your favorite coffee. While sitting, reading a good book or chatting with your friends, you suddenly noticed that there's something wrong with the cup. After a minute of examining it, you finally saw that your name was misspelled, or worse it doesn't even sound like your name. Lol


After more than 5 years of having coffee at Starbucks, I think they've baptized me with 10 or more names already! Haha. I really don't remember them all but some were: Andrew, Alvin, Adrian, Allan, Toni, Ian, Mark and um.. Haha. I remember! This was the worst - William. Lol.

I dunno where they got those names. Haha. It is funny to see your "new" name but sometimes it is embarrassing too especially when you're around people you know. Haha.

Here are some of my friends' experiences:
Ciara/Chris - Sarah, Shara, Sharra, Cris, Kris, Marianne.
Geric - Gerry
Royce - Rice
Joan - Jone
Annie - Anna, Anne
Niña - Nina, Nine, Ninny


(^_^)

No comments: