Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Red In, White Out


Haha.


Yay! Now I can really feel the Holidays!

Yesterday, Starbucks changed their regular menu to make way for the holiday drinks!! Yay! Time for my favorite toffee nut latte! Haha

Here's their holiday drink line-up:
- Dark Cherry Mocha
- Toffee Nut Latte
- Praline Mocha

Aside from the very festive decorations, the prices of the drinks also increased by five bucks! Haha

Now for the fun part... Collecting the stickers! Haha.

They've reduced the number of stickers to collect: 8 Holidays Drinks and 8 Regular Drinks. Haha. I really did not like the look of the new planner because It seems to be very plain... but in my opinion, the 2009 design is better than this year's. Haha.

But I won't really be needing a planner anymore because of my iPhone and living a very digital life. Haha. Though it would make a very nice present. Lol

A while ago, I got my very first red cup and sticker for this holidays. Haha. I'm lovin' the color red all around.

(^_^)

No comments: