Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmassy Desktop - Part 2

I really can't get enough of those cheerful Christmas decorations. Haha.  Even my laptop get spruced up for the holidays. Haha. 


It started last year when I came across a couple of websites that offers Christmas applications for the mac desktop. I tried them out and they really spruced up my computer. Haha.

Here's a screenshot of my desktop last year:



For this year, I discovered a new app that completes the whole effect. Haha.
Here's a screenshot of my current desktop:


I used three applications and two of them are free! 
1. MacLampsX (free) - This adds christmas lights around your desktop. It's fully customizable and you can choose from different bulbs, snowflakes and holly.
2. X-Mas Tree (free) - I love this app! It's like having your own Christmas tree on your screen! Haha. The tree color can be changed, different lights and ornaments to choose from, and it shows how many days are left before Christmas. 
3. Snow (trial) - Let snow fall on your desktop! Haha. The snow collects on top of your open windows and at the bottom of your screen. You can also see a polar bear walking and santa flying on his reindeer! It costs 10$. 

(^_^)

No comments: