Monday, December 29, 2008

Mr. Macchiato's 2008 Review

After watching Year-end specials last night, I was inspired to create my own version of it. Haha. This post would mostly talk about some interesting events that happened to myself, my family, and people around me, in the year 2008.


1. Ate's Wedding - My eldest sister got married last March 29, 2008. It was kinda sad to watch my sister move out and live her new life with her husband but it wasn't really that hard because they live right across the street. Haha. Update: My sister is 6 months pregnant. Finally!

2. My College Graduation - Well after 5 years and 5 months, I graduated from College, again! First BSCS-ST then ADCS-MM and finally BSIM.

3. My Career - I actually expected that I would end up being an educator because both my parents and my eldest sister are teachers. Haha. I love teaching students but I wasn't prepared to handle Elementary, High School and College all at the same time. Lol

4. Being Loveless - If you read some of my previous posts here in my blog, you probably know what I'm taking about being loveless. Haha

5. New Friends - I made a lot of new friends and most of them are from work. :)

6. Higher Self Confidence and Self Esteem - I was basically a very shy person before but as soon as I got into College, all of that changed. But that transformation happened gradually and carefully. I tried my best not to be "mahangin" and "feeling" when I was still in school. LOL. Now, I'm happy because I'm sure that I won't pass out infront of my students. Haha.

7. New Gadgets - This year, I bought two major toys that I really love: The iPhone and my MacBook Pro.

8. My Starbucks Cup Collection - I actually started collecting Starbucks cup last January. As of now, I'm not quite sure about the total number of the cups on my cabinet. Haha

9. My Weight Loss - I still proud that I managed to eliminate almost 25 pounds of fat from my body without going to the gym. But sad to report, I gained back 10 pounds right now. Blame the holidays! Haha. I promised myself that when the new year comes, I'll star my daily run on the elliptical trainer. Target weight: 120 pounds. :D

10. My Tumors - Two large tumors were removed from my left arm last August. Haha. I really hate how the scars look like now. Hmp.


PS - I might add some more when I remember other events that took place this year. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty cool idea, mind if I borrow it?

triquetra said...

No go on. :)

Thanks for dropping by.

(^_^)