Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Favorite Food

DISCLAIMER: I won't be responsible if this post might cause you embarrassment especially when somebody catches you with drool all over your mouth. LOL


Hmm favorite food? Err.. well maybe junk food. Haha.

This post would list my favorite food, both nutritious but mostly not. Lol. I usually eat the same thing during snack and there's a specific food depending on what my activities are and my mood is. Haha.

1. Coffee - Need I say more? My day won't start without a cup of coffee. I don't care if it's pressed, brewed, espresso, or 3 in one! LOL

2. Pizza - This is my all-time favorite food. I eat all kinds of pizza but the funny thing is that I eat a particular pizza for example at Yellow Cab but not at Pizza Hut (though both flavors are the same. LOL) I also eat bell peppers depending on the pizza flavor. It's really complicated and I think I'm the only one who can understand the likes of my taste buds. Haha.

3. Oreo - Okay this one won't be complete without milk because I like my Oreo cookie soft. I would like it to just melt inside my mouth. I'm not the "twist, lick, and dunk" type of eater... I'm the "dunk for 1o seconds and devour" cookie eater. LOL. I'm a sucker for Oero!

4. Mrs. Fields Cookies - Well I eat every flavor but make sure that it doesn't have nuts. You may have noticed by now that I like my cookies chewy. Haha. There's a special taste with the cookies in Mrs. Fields that makes me crave for more!

5. Munchies - This is the all-in-one junk food. Haha. If you love Frito-Lay products, I recommend that you get Their Munchies Snack Mix specifically the Cheese Fix. Haha. It's an assortment of Cheetos, Doritos, Rold Gold and Sun Chips. I have a pattern too when eating this. Haha. I start eating the Pretzels first, then Cheetos, Doritos and Sun Chips for the finale. I dunno how I came up with that order. I just find it more enjoyable that way. Hahaha. Yes weird.

6. Milk Chocolate - Any brand but I prefer Cadbury's Dairy Milk. Haha. I see to it that I always have a bar in the fridge. You will never know when my sweet tooth would attack.

7. Popcorn - Movie Theatre Butter please! Haha. Perfect food when it's movie time at home. Just microwave it for 5 minutes and you're good to go. And the smell of that butter.. Mmmm. Haha

8. Sandwich - Club and BLT sandwiches with honey mustard are my favorites. Yumm. I love to eat these in Oliver's Super Sandwiches and Subway.

9. Pancit Canton - Lucky Me original flavor to be exact. Haha. This is my emergency food most of the time especially if there's no food in the fridge and bread is not available. I love eating this together with crackers. Haha

10. Ice Cream - Sometimes I crave for Vanilla ice cream and I don't care if it's a plain sundae at McDonald's or Häagen-Dazs. (But I prefer the latter) Hahaha. Vanilla ice cream is like heaven.

11. Tamago Sushi - Ohh how I love this Japanese treat.

Okay now I'm hungry!!! Haha


(^_^)

No comments: