Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What Stresses Me About the Holidays?


Food is What Stresses You Out About the Holidays



During the holidays, you tend to forget that there can be too much of a good thing.

Plus, there are so many good things to go around!



You tend to over indulge... and then indulge some more. Self control is not really an option for you.

And while you eat well, you don't like buying new jeans after the holidays are over!



True especially that last sentence. Haha

I weighed myself earlier and I reached my limit of 130 pounds. I gained about 10 pounds for the past two months and that's not acceptable. Haha.

I can feel that my tummy's getting bigger and my pants are tighter. Hmm. Have to watch what and how I eat. Lol. I promise that I will start exercising next month.

(^_^)

No comments: